Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Broke through

First off I wanna say thank you to the 2 girls who commented my last post! I'm not sure how to reply to comments as I use an ipod touch and not a computer. Your support means so much to me.

So I've been sticking to my plan from the previous post... Well okay, I did fall of the wagon early on and my weight jumped above 140 again. But I havent binged since then, I've been eating really healthy and doing the kick-my-ass days as promised. The result? I finally broke this plateau I've been struggling with ( for like a year!! ) and am now sitting just above 134 lbs. My legs are already thinner and more toned, and I can see progress in the rest of my body too.

I would love to do progress pics for you guys but alas! I still can't afford a computer. As soon as I get a job I'll buy one and can compare the changes. Unfortunately my only picture from 200lbs is one of my face. I most likely burned the rest (LOL).

I will update again after I shed a few more pounds. Good luck girls! <3

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on staying with your plan... If only I was so dissiplined(sorry I can't spell lol).... And don't worry about pics for now, we will live, just worry about sticking with your plan!! Stay strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow that's incredible! I'm so happy for you :) ...I can't wait to be 135 again, you're my inspiration for the next few weeks heehee

    ReplyDelete