Monday, March 22, 2010

Ear Infection woes

I woke up today and had a slice of chocolate cheesecake. Why? Because I felt nauseous and lazy and lost motivation before even starting my diet plan. But really? C'mon Rayna, chocolate cheesecake?

a. I'm allergic to chocolate.
b. I'm severely lactose intolerant.
c. It made me feel even more nauseous than to begin with.

K no longer wants me to be a Suicide Girl, after she found out that a post with another SG is mandatory, and she's not comfortable with me being with other naked chicks. I'm okay with that. I would look like a HIPPO beside a beautiful sexy woman.

On another note: I confronted K yesterday about my last diet failure. I had gotten down to 132, my lowest in a while, and then she freaked out and started calling herself fat and stuff. She didn't even realize she did it. Now she is encouraging me to try again, saying she will help me instead of being all negative about her own appearance. Besides, my goal was to be 120 by my birthday (May 23) and now I will not get there. But I can't live without goals, no matter how many times I fail.

I will start up my last diet plan effective..... now. Cheesecake aside, I can still have a good day. I only had a small sliver, measured out was between 200-300 calories. I can still save this day, instead of throwing it all away and falling into an abyss of binge after binge.

New weight goal... Hmm..
Breaking 130 by my birthday seems fair and entirely reachable.

However, I probably wont be exercising much until my ear infection goes away. It throws off my balance and the last time I exercised when I felt sick, it was not a pretty sight.

I BOUGHT A LARGE SHIRT YESTERDAY AND ITS A BIT TIGHT.

QQ.

But I fit K's sexy medium vest. It makes my boobs look massive. Hello, I want my C's back, what is this DD nonsense?!

That's all for now, more whining to be expected in all due time. Hope you all are doing better than me!

2 comments:

  1. I would be utterly terrified of posing with a sexy beautiful (probably thinner-than-me) Suicide Girl as well. Geez. Talk about mortifying. I'm sure, with my luck, she wouldn't have a trace of cellulite or a single stretch mark on her.

    Yeah, I'd say take it easy with the exercise while you're recovering from the ear thing...Best to let your body recuperate before straining it, if you wanna get better faster. :) Duh, right? :P Statin' the obvious, that's what I do, apparently.

    I hope you feel better soon, though, and if you've got some boobage to spare, I'd gladly take some off your hands! ...er...Chest? :P

    Stay lovely!
    <3
    P.D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that really sucks... I mean really? Why would she bother asking you if she was just going to take it back? That pisses me off... Any way take each day, one day at a time. If you screw up tomorrow can always be better. Stay Strong

    ReplyDelete