Friday, March 19, 2010

K wants me to be a Suicide Girl.

But I'm a whale, not a pin up.

Hydroxycut Hardcore. Haha. We'll see, you look just like a Lipo6 Black ripoff.
Well, I got back up to 143, and now I'm 140.8. So doing this all over again I guess.
Joyyy.

Here's some semblance of a plan, since I'm OCD like that.

breakfast - slow cooked oats with cinnamon, 1/2 cup, no sugar or milk
lunch - salad or any raw vegetable or fruit
snack - almonds, small portion yogurt, or small fruit
dinner - steamed brown rice and chicken, paprika, no salt

monday exercise -

stretches/yoga
100 jumping jacks
60 leg lifts
30 crunches
15 pushups
20 squats

tuesday exercise -
40 squats
20 wall pushups
plank
superman

wednesday exercise -
stretch
20 jumping jacks
10 minutes running on spot
40 lunges
20 leg lifts

thursday exercise -

30 squats
40 wall pushups
40 leg lifts
20 situps

friday exercise -
stretch
100 jumping jacks
15 minutes running on spot
plank
superman

weekend exercise -
stretch stretch stretch
avoid sitting, do everything standing
walk as much as possible


Each week the reps will be raised by 5, and the minutes running will be raised by 5 also. I have no coming-off plan. I want to build momentum, see where I can take it.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a good plan... and a Suicide Girl!?!?! WOW!!!! that is incredibly exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to be a Suicide Girl for a while now...Goodness knows I'd need to get down to my goal of 118 before I'd even be comfortable enough to have my picture taken by anyone but me...Meanwhile, I'll keep adding to my repertoire of tattoos and piercings in preparation for THAT role. ;)

    Your plan sounds great...Reasonable and sensible and healthy and delicious. And your fitness plan! Ah, you motivate me to do more for myself. Glad to have found your blog!
    <3
    P.D.

    ReplyDelete