Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cursed

I weighed in at 141 today, so down 1.8 lb from yesterday.

I don't think I'm going to write out my intake word for word here, because I do that on paper and in my other online journal, and my intentions for this blog are to track not only my calories and weight, but my daytoday struggles/emotions.

I had 385 calories today. Not bad. I started my time of the month today, and usually it makes me eat more. I also did... 100 crunches, leglifts, and jumping jacks, and 10 minutes of running.

Here's the darker points of today. I've always loved canned tuna. It's relatively low cal and fills me up, and probably helps replace my crappy lack of nutrients somewhat. But today I got disgusted by my tuna, tried to force myself to eat it, and halfway in I felt ill. I felt like purging. But I didn't, because I'm an ex-bulimic and will not go back to that.

So, I just threw away the rest of it. The reason this sucks for me is because I have safe foods that I keep in the house apart from my fiance's normal food. But now tuna is crossed off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment