Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Start

My computer is the last lingering thing I have yet to pack, I'll be moving in a few hours. I really feel like I should be more excited than I am. It is a new start, its mine and my fiance's first place together.

Hopefully it will be a new start for eating habits too, because mine have been out of whack lately. Today I've had iced tea and a pack of ramen, yeah I know ew, but it's the only thing not packed yet. so I'm somewhere under 350, and my fiance is bringing me home 4 pieces of california roll, sooo around 480 calories today as an overshoot.

I've been pretty anxious and depressed, I really want my sister to move out here soon because she always makes me happy.

I've had a few smokes today unfortunately, I will quit though. Soon.
I'll update when my internet is hooked up in the new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment